This Online Sign-up page is powered by AtlanticText.
By signing up on this Online Sign-up page you (the "subscriber") are subscribing to this distribution list(s) powered by AtlanticText . You are also subscribing to the owner of this Online Sign-up page (also referred to as the "AtlanticText user" or the "user"). By subscribing, you are allowing this user to send you messages via AtlanticText service.
To start receiving messages from this subscription, you must verify each contact information you would like to receive messages on. If you do not verify your contact information you will not receive messages from this subscription.
NOTE: Receiving mobile text messages from this user via AtlanticText is completely FREE of charge. However, standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier still apply.
To unsubscribe or change your subscription settings, click on "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email message you receive via AtlanticText service.
To report SPAM or abuse or to contact us, click here . Please include the organization name and username of the organization you would like to report.
NOTE: The AtlanticText Service is not intended for children under 13, and AtlanticText does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Information Collection and Your Privacy
Your contact information is collected by the owner (AtlanticText user) on an opt-in basis and can be collected in two ways:
- AtlanticText user collects your name, mobile number, IM screen name, email address, and password when you subscribe to the user's Online Sign-up page.
- AtlanticText user can also collect your mobile number when you text the user's Mobile Keyword to AtlanticText's short code.
AtlanticText does not expose your direct contact information to AtlanticText users (the owner of the Online Sign-up page or Mobile Keyword) unless we have explicit or implied consent from you.
An explicit consent is when you (the "subscriber") leave a checkmark next to the permission statement that allows the owner of the Online Sign-up page to access your direct contact information or place a checkmark next to "Allow access to my contact information." option in Subscription Management page. If you do not wish to share your contact information, please make sure this option is checked OFF. If the checkmark is OFF, the AtlanticText user is still able to send you messages via AtlanticText service but is not able to view or export your contact information.
An implied consent is when you (the "subscriber") text the AtlanticText user's Mobile Keyword to AtlanticText 's short code. In this case, your mobile phone number will be shared with the owner of the Mobile Keyword. If you would like to change this implied permission to share, click on "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email message you receive via AtlanticText service. Change your privacy settings by unchecking "Allow access to my contact information."
AtlanticText may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To Provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When AtlanticText believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of AtlanticText.